Personal Info about Peter McCluskey
Peter C. McCluskey
2000 Crystal Springs Road #126
San Bruno, CA 94066-4635
See also my profile on OkCupid (the only online dating site that I consider somewhat well designed).
- I often hike with the SF Hiking Club,
INCH, sometimes with the Wildcat Adventure Club, The San Jose Hiking Meetup Group, the Super Fabulicious Hiking and Outdoor Adventure Group, the SOC and the Native Plant Society, and occasionally go off hiking on my own (usually avoiding the beaten path, sometimes avoiding trails altogether). See my list of favorite hikes.
- I read many books (see this page for my favorites)
- I play boardgames, typically at SF Games.
- I spend a good deal of time speculating on the stock market.
- I ski and snowboard in Vail
- I used to windsurf, and kayak (class III, sometimes class IV rivers).
- I played a lot of chess, bridge, and poker in the past. I no longer have enough
patience to take chess seriously. I play a spades fairly often in San Francisco.
- I've done a little bit of caving with the San Francisco Bay Chapter of the National Speleological Society.
- Some old links to Interesting People,
and Frivolous Subjects.
- Some old lists of interesting quotes:
- An old essay.
I also have profiles on some of the better known dating sites, but I don't want to encourage you to use those sites.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GCS d-(!d) s a C++(C++++) UL/US++ P++ L++ E+ W++ N+++ !o K++ w-- !O M- V--
PS+++ PE+++ Y+ PGP+ t+ 5+ X- R- tv b++ DI- D? G+ e+++ h+ r-- y?
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Last updated 2011-10-13